Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Giving and receiving♥

I think...that I like giving better than receiving. Because in the process, I receive so much.


What is this crazy lady talking about? Well, I will tell you, si, mi amores? (I'm in a goofy mood tonight. Forgive me?)


Tonight at youth group was unremarkable until we got to the fire tunnel. Since I'm one of the leaders, we started it. The kids started going through until BAM. Word of knowledge/prophetic word. Cool right? Why am I so happy about this?


I'm finally allowing God to speak through me to other people. I know it's not about the numbers one little bit, but almost everyone who went through the tunnel, I got a prophetic word for. I love doing this. Because when you allow God to work through you, babycakes, you receive SO much more than you give. 


I love watching God work through kids lives. It is amazing to see and I cannot wait to see where God is going to bring our youth group. 1 Peter 2:9. I know He has something big, a revolution planned. and ohh man, am I ready for it!:)


G'night. I'm heading to bed, dying my hair red tomorrow, and heading to my brothers concert. I think it shall be a great day.

No comments: