Monday, July 05, 2010

Thoughts

Some random things and some thought out things. First the random.


1. Josh Groban. Rediscovered his music and still absolutely adore it. That man can do no wrong with his velvet soft voice. ;) Ok so only one random thing. 


Ok. I realized today, as much of a realist (sort of) as I am, I'm such a romantic too.Hopeless romantic. Old school romantic. Not the kind who sees these stupid new movies and goes "ooo that's so sweet that they had sex, they're sooo in love!" 


Nah son. I'm the kind of hopeless romantic where I sigh and stare at that couple that came into Kohls today. about 80 years old. And as they were going out the door, he offered her his arm and they walked out together. I couldn't help but just smile. That kind of adoration and love and commitment. I love it. I see it in so many amazing couples I know.


I'm the kind of hopeless romantic that reads army love stories (Good ones) and loves it when they admit they wanna do stuff, but they love each other enough to wait until they're married. I adore that kind of love.


I'm the kind of hopeless romantic that loves watching Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, and Sound of Music. 27 Dresses is funny, but puh lease, it's not that romantic. 


Anyway. Yes. I scoff at silly girls who giggle and gaggle and blaaaah blah blah. But I love watching older couples and learning from their lives and love. This isn't coming out the way I want it to. Oh well. I did my best. :)

1 comment:

Randy Dean Ministries said...

Well said and a life being well lived...