Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I miss

I miss the old days. I miss New York City. I miss traveling. I miss days when your friends would have stayed your friends, no matter what. I miss movies that show the innocence of life. I miss Grand Central Station and two story McDonalds in New York. I miss old school Christmas plays. I miss going to Duluth with my whole family, just for a day. I miss Superchurch camp.


But...


I'm loving these days. I love the new renewal that God is bringing and that I'm a part of it. I love the new friends I have. I love the long talks I have with them. I love these movies like "Finger of God" that show His complete and absolute love for people. I love that I'm going to California and I love that we're going to change the world. I love that God is changing my family into the people they are meant to be...the people that are going to fulfill their destiny. I love going on ministry trips. I LOVE being a couselor at Youth Alive Camp. 


Remember the old days. Don't long for them. Stop dreaming about yesterday and start doing things for today. Don't live in the past. It's not worth it. LEARN from the past. Don't dwell on it. Make plans for the future. Live in the present. Live every day with the fullest of passion. 


Make a difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.