Thursday, May 13, 2010

To be brutally honest...

There is no underlying "Subject" or "intent" to this. What I write is what I mean. This is probably most likely going to be hard for me to write and I wouldn't write it to get to another point.

I am sick of girls who play games. Play games with guys' hearts.  Play games and act innocent. I am sick of girls who want every guy to like them, and lead them on, and then break their hearts, in search of the "perfect guy".

Some of us...maybe me...do it and don't know it. Some of us try to look for the perfect guy and end up handling it badly when we break the unperfect guys heart. Because all we want is prince charming.

Newsflash honey.

There is no Mr. Perfect.

There is no Prince Charming

You can bypass one of the people that was meant for you...

and you'll still be happy with another.

It happens.

Some people might say this is a cynical post.

Honestly?

I'm just sick of seeing guys being led on by girls gone bad acting innocent.

by girls who pretend to be SOOOO in love with Jesus

But really only care about themselves and their happiness.

I honestly was and maybe still am (Working on it) the one that leads guys on and doesn't know it.

CALL ME OUT ON IT.

Please. If you're my friend, call me out on it. If you're my enemy, call me out on it.

This blog had two purposes. To say that no guy is perfect. There are awesome guys out there, but not one of them will be perfect. They will still have their flaws.

And to say that if you're a girl after God's own heart, be careful. I understand that we can be nice and people will read into it. But be careful. don't let a guys heart get broken because you want every guy to like you. Please. I say this on behalf of my very best guy friends and actually on behalf of every guy out there, whether they're players or not.

Guys, I ask the same of you. Be careful with our hearts. They get involved way easier than yours.

Thank you:)

No comments: