Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ever increasing glory...I'll take some of that!

Okay, I love Psalms cause it's poetic, melodic, prettyful. But I LOOOOVE 2 Corinthians 4:13 cause it's baller truth! Not like the rest of the Bible isn't, but I love these verses...

 "...Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with EVER INCREASING GLORY..."

Um. Yes please. I want a lot of that ever increasing glory to shine through me. Puh leeease Jesus?!

(Honestly, it's not like we have to beg Him. He'll gladly give it to us.)

I'm chasing after His glory. I'm chasing after being transformed into His likeness. I want my unveiled--no pretense, no shame--face to reflect His glory! I mean, can you imagine what it would be like on earth if all of the Christians allowed their pretenses to fall away and not be afraid to reflect His glory?! Countries would be transformed! Broken families put back together! AIDS HEALED! Cancer, Gone! Wheelchairs useless, because the lame would begin to walk!

See, when people fall into His presence, into His glory, they are transformed...

When people pass by us on the streets, and we're walking with unveiled faces to reflect His glory (Which means His presence is nearby...like. Bam. Right thur), they'll get healed, because of His presence, His ever increasing glory!
I love that phrase. "Ever increasing glory" Never going down. Always overflowing. Mmm hmm. I'll take some of that, please.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is FREEDOM." Isn't that what people are searching for? A way out of their bondage? Well, honey, where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. There is a way out of your bondage and it's in the presence of His spirit. Freedom. Ahhh. 


This is me rambling as these thoughts are coming into my head. I'll probably edit this. haha

No comments: